The LEGIC advant transponder series offers a wide selection of crypto memory transponder chips for contactless ISO14443 A and ISO15693 applications.
All transponder types provide powerful security and application management. A wide choice of memory sizes and ISO standards is available for basic single applications up to comprehensive all-in-one-card solutions. All transponders have a common application interface.
The transponder chips use LEGIC’s unmatched Master Token System ControlTM for easy multi-application, security system control and data protection.
ATC128: ISO 15693 transponder chip with 128Byte memory and long reading up to 70CM; 8Byte UID; Max. number of applications is 8.
ATC256: ISO 15693 transponder chip with 128Byte memory and long reading up to 70CM; 8Byte UID; Max。 number of applications is 16。
ATC1024: The low priced ISO 15693 transponder chip with 1kByte memory and long reading distance (but slow data rate) for simple ID solutions with a moderate number of applications. 8Byte UID; Max. number of applications is 59.
ATC2048: The ISO 14443 transponder chip with 2kByte memory, high data rate (up to 424 kBit/s) and a reading distance of up to 10 cm for ID solutions with larger applications. 4Byte UID; Max. number of applications is 123.
ATC4096: The ISO 14443 transponder chip is certified according to Common Criteria EAL5+ and contains a 4kByte memory. 7Byte UID; Max. number of applications is 127.
CTC4096: The multi-RF transponder with 4kByte memory communicates via ISO 14443 and LEGIC RF standard and is the first choice for flexible migration to LEGIC advant. 4Byte or 7Byte UID; Max. number of applications is 127.
1.1 13.56 MHz, ISO14443 A or ISO15693 compliant
* Memory sizes from 128 bytes up to 4096 bytes。 Segments and read/write privileges can be dynamically defined from 16 up to 4096 bytes per application
* Multi-Application: easy plug & play multi-application for up to 127 applications
* System security & control and key management based on physical tokens (LEGIC Master-Token System Control)。 Physical token based security avoids insecure passwords and directly translates into true system control for the system owner。
* Encrypted data transfer and encrypted data storage can be defined per application (AES 128/256 bit, 3DES, DES, LEGIC encryption)。
* All LEGIC transponder chips contain a unique transponder ID (UID) andcome with LEGIC SafeID feature (authenticated UID) for enhanced trust.
* EAL4+ CC certified hardware (ATC4096)
1.3 Cross-type API
* a common API for all LEGIC advant transponder types is provided for easy and time efficient design-in。
Time & Attendance